With Black Friday fast approaching, swiftly followed by Cyber Monday, it’s important to keep safe when shopping online and to ensure you are getting the best products at the best prices, without getting ripped off.
Here’s some tips to make sure you get the best deals and stay safe:
- Set a budget and only buy what you can afford, it’s easy to get carried away with everyone offering discounts
- Pay for expensive items with a credit card as it can provide you with extra protection should anything go wrong. Just make sure to pay the balance off in full when its due
- Look for an ‘s’ after ‘http’ in the URL bar to make sure your transactions are encrypted
- Bookmark reliable shopping sites. Replying on search engines can increase your risk of visiting malicious sites
- Shop around for the best price if you have a particular purchase in mind
- Beware of fake retail Apps. Just because an App has the Amazon or eBay logo does not necessarily mean that it was created by the company
- Don’t use the same password for different online accounts. Include upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters to stay secure.
How can we help you?
Please complete one of the following if you would like us to provide a quotation for your insurance:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK.