If you are struggling with post-Christmas blues and are thinking of booking a holiday to cheer yourself up make sure you take out travel insurance to protect you and your family.
Travel insurance offers value for money and is suitable for holiday makers and business travellers, with a choice of single trip, multi-trip and long stay cover, plus additional options to include winter sports, business equipment and travel disruption.
Cover can include:-
- Cancellation cover
- Medical and other expenses
- Hospital benefit
- Personal accident
- Personal belongings
- Money and documents
- Loss of passport
- Personal liability
- Travel and accommodation costs due to missed departure
- Legal expenses
- 24-hour Helpline
- Discounts for family and larger groups
- Winter sports cover
- Travel disruptione. Volcanic Ash
We can help by choosing the right holiday insurance for you. If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay, Cornwall covering the whole of the UK.
Search The Blog
- Advice on minimising damage caused by Storms January 19, 2017
- Preventing frozen pipes this winter January 11, 2017
- Thinking of booking a holiday? Make sure you get Travel Insurance in place January 4, 2017
- Heart-warming stories of 2016 December 30, 2016
- Christmas Opening Hours December 22, 2016