Risk management, including health and safety, are increasingly becoming critical elements of your business. Similarly, managing business risks is now an essential part of insurance broking.
We can provide access to services to help you manage the risks you face. Services include:
- Health & Safety Management Systems
- Quality Management Systems advice and guidance (Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety)
- Health and safety audits and inspections
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Asbestos Surveys and Management Systems
- Energy Performance Certificates (Commercial Buidlings)
- Utility Procurement Brokering (Electricity, Gas, Business Rates and Telecommunications)
- Fire Safety Management and Training
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Employment Law Consultancy
- IOSH & CIEH Accredited Training
- Health and Safety Policy Statement, Responsibilities and Procedures
- HSE / Local Authority Advisory Service
- Accident Investigation
- Environmental management
- Due Diligence / Acquisition work
Assistance, guidance and training carrying our and recording Health & Safety Risk Assessments
Construction Site Safety and CITB Accredited Training
CDM Co-ordination Consultancy
Occupational Health programmes: including access to a company nurse / doctor, worker medicals, and occupational health audits
Medical Safety Tests: including hearing, lung function, blood / urine checks, and hand / arm vibration tests
Please contact us on 01637 876876 or via our contact page if you have any questions or need help with any aspect of risk management, including health and safety.
Call us for a quote
Tel: 01637 876876
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.