We can help arrange the right insurance for all types of Sports and Social Clubs. Some typical examples include Sports & Social Clubs, Constitutional Clubs (Conservative & Labour Clubs), Sports Clubs (Football, Rugby, Tennis, Golf, Bowling, Cricket, & Snooker Clubs), Health Clubs, Social Clubs, Working Men’s Clubs and Ex-Service Men’s Clubs (Royal British Legion Clubs, Naval Clubs).
Through our association with the Cobra Insurance Network we are able to access a designated scheme for sports and social clubs. The wide range in cover under this facility extends to include:
- Material Damage on an “All Risks” basis with an option to include subsidence
- Contents cover can be extended to include trophies and regalia at the private residence of any member
- Provision for an automatic seasonal stock increase of 20%
- Employers liability extending to include cover for volunteers
- Loss of licence cover up to £250,000
- Legal Expenses cover up to £100,000
These are just some of the examples of the wide range of cover provided under our club contract.
Please contact us on 01637 876876 or via our contact page if you have any questions or need help with any aspect of arranging insurance for Sports or Social Clubs.
Call us for a quote
Tel: 01637 876876
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error