According to reports accidental damage claims soar during the school holidays.
When children aren’t at school, and if the weather is poor, there’s no doubt they will find ways to entertain themselves around the house. We all know what can happen to walls and sofas when there’s a small person with a felt-tip pen on the loose.
Top items children are known to cause damage to:
- Paintwork / interior décor
- Carpets / upholstery
- Glass / mirrors
- Plumbing / electrics
Hopefully the rest of the summer will be lovely and sunny giving plenty of opportunities to get out of the house with the family and avoid any incidents, however accidents always happen therefore its best to make sure you have accidental damage cover under your home insurance.
If you would like us to provide a quote for your home insurance please contact us using one of the methods below:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020