With the spring here and summer on its way are you thinking about purchasing a caravan for your holidays? Or do you already own a caravan and your insurance renewal is due soon?
One of our insurers has a new product available for caravan owners which caters for both statics and touring (including folding Caravans).
Discounts are available for the following:
- Existing no claims bonus
- Proposer Age Discounts
- 5% discount for The Camping and Caravan Club or The Caravan Club Members
- Static Caravan Discount of 25%
- Driver Qualifications (touring)
- Towing Experience (touring)
- Extra Security Devices of up to 10%
- Voluntary Excess Discounts
Benefits of this new product include:
- New-for-old cover on Caravans under 6 years old
- Contents and equipment (plus awning cover for touring)
- Continental use for up to 90 days
We are also able to cover continental manufactured caravans such as Dethleffs, Eifelland, Fendt and Hobby touring caravans.
How can we help you?
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay, Cornwall covering the whole of the UK.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020