The fraud landscape is constantly evolving and we want to make sure you are protected from those emerging frauds. We are now able to offer a new Commercial Crime ‘all risk’ policy.
We know that frauds can result in other costs and expenses and this new policy includes some additional extensions such as, covering recruitment costs where employees have been dismissed as a result of a fraud and providing protection for circumstances where funds have been transferred to the wrong account and you have been unable to recover the monies.
Here are some key highlights from an insurer we have on our panel:
- “Any One Claim ” Limit of Liability
- Excesses starting at £5,000 (dependent on risk & exposures)
- Innocent Non-Disclosure Clause
- No voluntary surrender or postal service exceptions
- ‘Major Shareholders’ exception which allows cover to trigger in excess of shareholding in the business
- Losses are not limited to specified Money, Securities, Property & Funds. This is due to the fact that, if a direct financial loss is sustained and the loss cannot be linked to one of those defined terms, there can be a potential gap in cover.
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK, including Newquay, Truro, Penzance, Liskeard, Redruth, Bodmin, St Austell & Helston.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020