What’s this all about?
Commercial Legal Expenses is an insurance policy taken out by individuals and businesses to cover the legal costs associated with certain legal actions.
Unexpected legal disputes can be costly at the best of times but with the ever changing burden of employment legislation, Inland Revenue demands and a rise in contractual disputes means businesses now more than ever must to be covered for every eventuality.
Some of the benefits a typical policy includes:
- Employment disputes cover
- Employment compensation awards
- Legal defence
- Statutory licence appeal
- Contract disputes cover
- Property protection and personal injury
- Tax protection which could include full or aspect enquiries & VAT disputes
- Helpline services – Legal advice, Tax advice, Counselling service, Employment
- Ready-to-sign contracts, agreements and letters
How can we help?
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay, Cornwall covering the whole of the UK.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020