We are able to offer specialist insurance at competitive premiums for Security, Fire alarm and CCTV installers with a Security & Fire Protection scheme from one of our main insurers.
The Public Liability and Products Liability section of the scheme can include the following covers:
- Inefficacy (failure to perform of the product supplied)
- Contractual Liability
- Design, instruction or advice in connection with the product or service supplied
- Financial Loss including Products
Plus additional discounts are available for NSI and SSAIB accredited contractors.
Insurers can include free Professional Indemnity of £100,000 and free Directors & Officers Liability of £100,000 for eligible clients, and also offer a full package of covers, including Commercial All Risks, Business Interruption, Contract Works, Fidelity Guarantee and Legal Expenses.
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay, Cornwall covering the whole of the UK.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020