Given the diverse nature of the construction industry, you need a level of cover and service that is tailored to your business. We want to work with you to provide this, which is why we’re pleased to launch our one of our insurers Premier Construction proposition.
The proposition offers key cover enhancements coupled with dedicated Risk Management and Claims service that can be a real asset in the running of your business.
Key cover enhancements include insurance for:
- Off-site Storage up to £250,000
- Loss Minimisation up to 5% of each claim or £50,000 whichever is the lesser
- Buildings Due for Demolition included up to £25,000
- Redrawing Plans and Documents – up to £75,000
- Environmental Statutory Clean-up Costs up to £2,000,000
- Advertising Liability up to £1,000,000
Working with trusted partners, including Safety Media Ltd, The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA) and The Fire Protection Association (FPA), our clients will have access to a range of benefits to support their risk management and health and safety measures.
How can we help?
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay, Cornwall covering the whole of the UK.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020