Are you planning on travelling to Europe this summer in your car or a company car. If so have you checked that you have European breakdown cover.
If your vehicle breaks down it can be a stressful and frustrating experience, let alone if you are in a country that does not speak your language.
We can help by arranging a single trip European breakdown policy. Cover includes the following benefits:
- Available to cars up to 10 years old
- Only pay for the cover you need from 1 – 24 days
- Trailer and caravan covered
- Hire car can be provided to continue your trip
- Repatriation of you and your vehicle to your home if your car cannot be repaired
Please complete one of the following if you would like us to provide a quotation:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020