If so you might be interested to know that an insurer we deal with has launched an enhanced and tailored Manufacturing proposition for mid-market customers.
Recognising the diversity of the manufacturing industry, their manufacturing proposition offers a range of enhanced covers and services to ensure you get a flexible and tailored insurance solution to match the needs of your business. Key cover enhancements, include:
- Business interruption extensions with a limit of 10% of the sum insured or up to £250,000 whatever is lower for:
- Unspecified Customers and Suppliers
- Research & Development Costs
- Property Stored
- Environmental statutory clean-up costs up to £1,000,000
- Products recall up to £100,000*
- Directors and officers up to £1,000,000*
As well as enhanced covers this insurer also recognises the importance of having a tailored risk management, claims and value added services for your manufacturing business. Key highlights of the policy include:
- Tailored survey programme and bespoke client reporting via dedicated risk consultants
- The provision of claims relationship managers and bespoke client claims MI reporting
- Free access to over 100 health & safety e-Learning models via Safety Media Ltd
- Business support funding to part or fully fund**:
- ISOH, NEBOSH and other technical courses via RoSPA
- Barrett-Corp-Harrington building valuations and machinery overview valuation services
- thermal imaging surveys via Bureau Veritas
* Subject to the Risk
**Subject to business case
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK, including Newquay, Truro, Penzance, Liskeard, Redruth, Bodmin, St Austell & Helston.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020