If you are an electrical contractor that needs insurance look no further.
One of our main insurers have made some changes to their underwriting policies and now offer wider cover with superb financial security. They also offer some of the most competitive rates in the UK with each policy designed to meet your particular needs.
Covers is available for domestic, commercial and industrial premises, as well as more specialist cover for alarm work, financial losses and testing and certificate cover.
Also available with every policy are the following:
- Employers Liability
- Public/Products Liability
- Defective Workmanship
- Contract Works
- Financial Loss
- Efficacy Liability
- Legal Expenses
- Professional Indemnity
- Building, Contents and Equipment
- Directors and Officers Liability
How can we help you?
If you would like us to provide a quotation please feel free to contact us using one of the following methods:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020