What’s this all about?
One of our main insurers are enhancing the cover provided under their commercial insurance products.
The changes will be happening throughout the year and is staring with Shop, Salon, Office and Surgery insurance policies.
How does this affect you?
Please see below some of the main enhancements that have been made:
- Combined sums insured (i.e. stock and contents or computer equipment and contents) to create one overall property sum insured
- Increase in the overall property sum insured by 20%, with a minimum of £25,000
- Average has been removed from the policies
- Increased business interruption limits
- Increase in public and products liability cover to £5million
For more details on additional enhancements please contact us and we will be happy to discuss these in more detail.
How can we help you?
Please complete one of the following if you would like us to provide a quotation:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020