When you hire a vehicle in the UK or abroad huge excesses are now standard. This is often used as a persuasive tool for Car Rental Firms to then charge extra for excess waiver insurance.
Our excess protection insurance can provide you with peace of mind whilst driving your own vehicle and any rental vehicle you use during the policy period (up to a maximum of 60 days in any one policy period (12 months)). Details of the cover include:
- Choice of excess cover limits up to £1000.
- Standard £2500 excess cover on rental cars worldwide.
- Covers the huge excess on a car rental agreement but also the excess on your own vehicle back at home.
- Covers cars, motorcycles and light vans up to 3.5t (only cars are covered under a rental agreement)
- Covers the car rental excess on Glass/Windscreen claims.
- Significant cost savings as compared to rental firm’s excess waiver insurance.
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall including Newquay, Truro, Penzance, Liskeard, Redruth, Bodmin, St Austell & Helston.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020