What’s this all about?
Group Personal Accident, Sickness and Business Travel is designed to protect your most valuable asset, yourself and your employees.
You can guard against the effects and expense associated with unforeseen staff absence such as loss of output, temporary staff, retraining and overtime.
Group Personal Accident cover can be purchased with or without Sickness cover and pays a lump sum if an employee dies or sustains permanent injury as well as weekly payments while an employee is off work due to an accident (or sickness).
Business Travel can also be included or bought as a standalone policy, and insures employees on overnight business trips or trips outside the UK.
Some of the key benefits offered include:
- Flexible, customisable product that can be tailored to suit any business size
- One of the best policy wordings in the market
- Pre-existing medical conditions covered under business travel
- Automatic leisure travel covered for directors and extended for unaccompanied Travel for partners and dependants
- Cover available up to £5m for any one life
- Cover available up to £100m accumulation, including nuclear, biological, chemical attack
- Business Travel – Unlimited medical expenses and Directors, partners and officers are covered for unaccompanied recreational travel, automatically
- Business Travel – Cover provided for business trips within the UK with no need for an air flight or overnight stay
- Can cover employees up to 85 years of age (65 years for sickness)
How can we help?
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay, Cornwall covering the whole of the UK.