An escape of water can be truly devastating to businesses. Many leaks are small and can often go months without being noticed, causing significant damage to properties before they are identified.
Escape of water is the most frequent claims cost, causing distress to thousands of businesses a year. It can lead to significant business interruption, including unplanned evacuations, and property damage which can take a considerable amount of time to repair.
Did you know insurers pay out around £2.5 million escape of water claims every day.
How can we help?
One of our main insurers are offering to provide solutions to help prevent such incidences. They are working with leading suppliers LeakSafe and Waterguard to offer you the opportunity to protect your world against the threat of escape of water.
What are the benefits of leak detection?
- Early detection and mitigation of the extent of damage that can be caused
- Avoids large scale repair work
- Keeps your business trading
- Reduces water bills
- Early detection of an unwanted escape of water.
Please complete one of the following if you would like us to provide a quotation for your business insurance:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020