Are you a cleaner? Or a Cleaning Contractor? You may be interested in the following post as one of our insurers are now offering specialist cleaning covers.
The Public/Products Liability cover automatically includes:
- Criminal acts
- Damage to property being cleaned
- Treatment risks
- Incorrect destruction of goods
- Damage to third party plant being operated
- Failure to secure premises
- Fidelity Bonding cover up to £100,000
- Loss of Keys cover up to £75,000
- Financial Loss including Products cover of up to £250,000
- Temporary Removal of Customers’ Property for Cleaning, cover up to £25,000
- Misuse of Telephones cover up to £50,000
Insurers can also include free Professional Indemnity of £100,000 and free Directors & Officers Liability of £100,000 for eligible clients, and offer a full package of covers including Commercial All Risks, Business Interruption, Contract Works, Fidelity Guarantee and Legal Expenses.
Can we help you?
If you would like us to provide a quotation for your cleaning business please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay, Cornwall covering the whole of the UK.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020