What’s this all about?
Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) is increasing for the second time within the last 12 months from 9.5% up to 10%.
The extra 0.5% increase was announced in the March 2016 Budget and is aimed to help the government fund flood defences and resilience.
Unfortunately this means that all insurance premiums for policies starting or renewing after 1st October will be affected by this increase.
How can we help you?
If you would like us to quote for your insurance please feel free to contact us using one of the methods below:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020