With the new school year starting soon your children may be all grown up and ready to head off to university. You may not have considered insuring the items they are taking with them, for example a laptop or iPad.
It’s a good idea to check with your home insurance if they will cover these items for theft or damage whilst being kept in student accommodation.
If it’s not something they will cover we will be happy to help by providing you with a home insurance quotation with an insurer that covers items away from the home for large portions of the year.
Please complete one of the following if you would like us to provide a quotation:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020