Here are some interesting facts you may not know about car insurance:
- Buying a brand new car is likely to increase your insurance premiums
- Credit rating can affect your premiums as much as a conviction or accident
- Although drivers under 25 have a higher risk and require higher premiums, not all insurance companies will drop rates just because someone turned 25
- You occupation will affect your premiums. Certain jobs can lower or boost premiums because of risks associated with the job
- The insurance covers your vehicle not you. Therefore it is unlikely you will be able to drive a friend’s car under your insurance policy, however some policies allow driving other vehicles for third party cover only.
Can we help you?
If you would like us to provide a quotation for your car insurance please contact us using one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020