What’s this all about?
Loss Recovery Insurance provides you with, and pays the fees for, a qualified Independent Loss Adjuster to prepare, present and negotiate insurance claims in excess of £5,000 for property and business interruption with your commercial insurer, removing the burden of spending countless hours preparing your claim.
Benefits to you include
- Quick response at a time of crisis
- A dedicated Loss Adjuster to prepare and negotiate your claim
- Peace of mind from best advice
- Saves time and minimises disruption to your business
- Negotiation of the best available settlement under the terms of your policy
- Management of meetings and correspondence with your insurer
- Working with your accountants to prepare any business interruption claims
- Arrangement of remedial work and surveyors if required
Loss Recovery Insurance excludes claims in respect of personal injury, liability, marine, aviation, motor, personal property or injury, subsidence, landslip or heave claims, uninsured losses, civil proceedings and any claim outside mainland UK.
The cover arranged is for claims consultant fees in respect of eligible claims within the terms and conditions of the policy that are likely to exceed £5,000 or the policy excess whichever is the greater value. It is important for you to note that all claims must be reported to your broker within 15 days of its occurrence to enable you to receive the benefits of your Loss Recovery Insurance policy.
A Chartered Loss Adjuster would be appointed to handle all claims where settlement is likely to be above the agreed trigger point.
How can we help?
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay, Cornwall covering the whole of the UK.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020