We have been offering MiniFleet products for a few years now so understand the needs of our clients, we can cater for a wide range of vehicle types, from cars and motorcycles to trucks and agricultural vehicles.
One of our leading insurers have expanded their capability and can now write young drivers aged between 18 and 20** at new business and mid-term stage.
If you operate fleets of 3 to 12 vehicles* this Minifleet product provides a perfect solution for fully comprehensive, third party fire & theft, or third party only cover
Some of the benefits include:
- Third party property damage as standard (up to £20m for cars motorcycles and up to £5m for all other vehicle types)
- Repairs Guaranteed for three years when using an insurers approved repairer
- Instant Documentation once policy is taken up
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall including Newquay, Truro, Penzance, Liskeard, Redruth, Bodmin, St Austell & Helston.
*With this insurer, vehicles included on the policy must not be used for any hire & reward purposes and at least 50% must be trucks, vans or cars.
**With this insurer drivers under 21 are for business use only. These will be named only and you will be requested to provide names, dates of birth and details of any previous convictions. Drivers aged 17 or any driver aged 18-20 who have not held a licence for at least 12 months are not acceptable. Only 1 young driver is allowed where there are fewer than 8 vehicles on the policy and only 2 young drivers where there are 8-12 vehicles.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020