We have a new Residential Property Owners offering with a wide acceptance criteria and competitive premiums. This new scheme accommodates a broad range of tenant types, including:
- Unoccupied properties pending tenancy (cover for 90 days from inception)
- Housing association
- DSS referrals
- DSS tenants
- Asylum seekers
As well as this, cover is available on a variety of dwelling types including private properties converted into apartments, purpose-built apartments, mansions, grade 2, 2*, Scottish C and Scottish B listed buildings.
A few features and benefits of the policy include:
- Loss of rent automatically included at 20% of the building sum insured (can be increased to 30%)
- Standard Property Owners Liability Limit of Indemnity up to £2million
- Landlords Contents cover available up to £50,000
- Legal Expenses included at no extra cost
- Voluntary Excess Discount available up to 15%
- Maximum Buildings Sum Insured of £2million
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK, including Newquay, Truro, Penzance, Liskeard, Redruth, Bodmin, St Austell & Helston.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020