After two years of waiting the first Primark in Cornwall is opening its doors in Truro today.
The new store will cover 50,000 square feet, with aisles dedicated to women’s clothing, menswear, a home department and section devoted to kids clothing.
A spokesman for Primark (UK) has previously told the West Briton: “We are delighted to be part of this very significant development in Truro City Centre.”
Harry Pickering, Investment Manager for Schroder UK Property Fund, said at the time the firm confirmed the arrival of Primark: “We are extremely pleased to be welcoming such a big brand to Truro. The letting will significantly boost the city centre’s shopping offer and cement Truro’s reputation as Cornwall’s retail hub.
Let’s hope they’ve got their shop insurance in place for what is likely to be a very busy opening day!
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020