As the popularity of traditional print declines, revenue from digital publishing is expected to grow 41% by 2020. One of our main insurers is now offering a new product for the print, publishing and media market.
With this new offering we are able to obtain quotations tailored to your individual needs.
- Media Liability cover (e.g. Defamation, Copyright Infringement)
- Optional specialist covers such as refreshed Computer section with first party cyber liability cover (as standard), Professional Indemnity and Directors & Officers
- Additional covers – Film and Entertainment, Machinery Options
- Sector-specific risk management guidance – through Risk Director
- Discounts on preferred suppliers, including:
- Cyber security testing, protecting against theft of intellectual property and customer data – from Pentura
- Business continuity consultancy – from Glen Abbot
- Lightning/surge protection for electronic devices – from Brooke Edgely Specialist Technical
- Control of liquid spillages, such as printer inks and dyes – from Fosse Liquitrol
- Health and safety risk assessments and display screen assessments – from Praxis 42.
There is also a range of free additional covers available, such as:
- 24/7 legal helpline
- Business continuity advice
- Disaster recovery protection
- Cyber consultancy from data loss prevention experts, Pentura.
How can we help?
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay, Cornwall covering the whole of the UK.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020