We have a scheme available for clients responsible for managing and maintaining common areas within a residential estate or on a private road. Whether it’s for a small strip of grass or a large development with communal facilities, this policy can be adapted to suit. The core cover is Public Liability, but you can opt to include cover for employers’ liability, material damage, breakdown and inspection of plant, removal of damaged trees and/or directors’ liability.
If you would like us to provide a quotation then please complete one of the following to see how we could help you:-
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020