Do you own a restaurant and your insurance is coming up for renewal. Or are you starting up your own business and need some cover in place?
One of our main insurers are offering highly competitive premiums. Benefits of the policy include:
- Cover available for all types of Restaurants including Indian & Chinese
- Deep Fat Frying Ranges acceptable
- Includes Accidental Damage
- Includes provision of bar/catering facilities at local functions & events
Standard Cover includes:
- £500,000 over 24 months Business Interruption
- £2,500 Money in Transit (£1,500 in Safe)
- £2,000 Glass
- £1,500 Goods in Transit
- £2,000 Deterioration of Frozen Foods
- £100,000 Loss of Licence
- £25,000 Books Debts
- £2,000,000 Public Liability
- £10,000,000 Employers Liability
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK, including Newquay, Truro, Penzance, Liskeard, Redruth, Bodmin, St Austell & Helston.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020