One of our UK & EU Holiday Home Insurers has just made improvements to their cover offering you even more peace of mind with their comprehensive and flexible insurance. This particular insurer covers Holiday Homes in the UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Southern Ireland, Greece, Italy Malta & Cyprus.
These are the improvements they’ve made to their offering:
- Cover limit for un-occupancy clause – INCREASED from 30 days to 60 days!
- Cover limit for Money & Credit Cards – INCREASED from £100 to £300!
- Cover limit for accidental damage to domestic oil pipes, underground water-supply pipes, underground gas pipes and underground cables – INCREASED from £500 to £2000!
- Cover limit for theft or attempted theft from outbuildings & garages – INCREASED from £500 to £3000!
- Cover limit for loss or Damage to Garden Furniture – INCREASED from £1000 to £3000!
- Cover limit for accidents to domestic Staff – INCREASED from £2m to £5m!
- Cover limit for emergency travel cover has been INCREASED from £450 to £2000!
- Comprehensive cover including fire, storm damage and much more.
- Damage caused by the escape of oil or water automatically included
- Subsidence cover for UK, Spain & Portugal
- Loss of rent or alternative accommodation costs
- Public liability indemnity up to £5,000,000
- Emergency travel cover
- Accidental damage to both building and contents
- Let property up to 35 weeks a year
- Household goods and personal property within the home
- Accidental damage to televisions, audio and video equipment and computers
- Theft of contents in outbuildings
- Garden furniture up to £1,000
- Domestic freezer contents up to £500
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay, Cornwall.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020