Owning a property which is empty has its problems, so we have teamed up with a new insurer to expand the cover we can offer.
Full accidental damage cover to buildings and contents is included as standard at no extra cost, and there is a whole host of empty property scenarios that can be insured:
- Properties which are in between tenants and waiting for tenants
- Properties which are undergoing work or renovation
- Properties where work or renovations are waiting to commence
- Properties which are being decorated
- Properties where the owner has moved into a nursing home
- Properties where the owner is in hospital
- Probate where the owner is deceased
- Owner living or working abroad
- Owner waiting to move into the house or flat
There are 3 levels of cover available:
Optional restriction in cover to Fire, Lightning, Earthquake, Explosion and Property Owners Liability. This level of cover is available for all unoccupied properties except those undergoing major alterations, structural changes or where an extension is being built.
A discounted premium is provided where the property is fully furnished and has no work planned or being carried out.
Standard full cover.
How can we help you?
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay, Cornwall, covering the whole of the UK.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020