One of the insurers we use for van insurance is LV/Highway and their van insurance has a 5* Defaqto rating.
It’s packed full of great features and benefits including lost key cover up to £500, cover for vehicle values up to £40,000 (comp) and personal belongings cover up to £300; it’s got everything you could want to give you the peace of mind that you’ll be looked after. LV/Highway understand that van drivers have different needs too, so you’ll also get up to 90 days driving abroad cover for the EU, manufacturer fitted entertainment equipment cover and new van replacement in the event of a total loss.
All this is supported by an award winning claims team who’ll get you back on the road as quickly as they can, a company ranked 7th in the UK for customer satisfaction (ICS 2014), and a commitment to getting you the response you need the first time you ask.
Have a look at what LV/Highway Van insurance offers:
Features & Benefits
- Offers cover for vehicles up to 7.5t including tippers, refrigerated vehicles and ice cream vans
- Covers drivers age 19 – 74
- NEW – Lost key cover of up to £500 (Comprehensive cover)
- Cover for vehicle values up to £30k (Comprehensive cover) and £8,000 (Third Party Fire & theft)
- Personal belongings cover has increased to £300 (Comprehensive cover)
- Stolen key cover has increased to £500 (Comprehensive cover)
- Non-approved windscreen cover limit is now unlimited, subject to £150 excess (Comprehensive cover)
- Entertainment equipment cover is now unlimited where fitted by manufacturer (Comprehensive cover)
- Third party property damage cover has increased to £5,000,000
- Social, Domestic and Pleasure, Carriage of Own Goods and Haulage Use available (no couriers)
- Driving abroad (EU Only) for up to 90 days per policy term
- New van replacement (Comprehensive cover)
- Voluntary excess discounts available
- Maximum Vehicle age 25 years
- Company rated risks and lightly modified vehicles acceptable (subject to terms)
- 24/7 claims reporting and Approved Repairer Network
- Award Winning claims service
If the above scheme, product or article interests you, please mention this when contacting us. That way we can select the insurer/product mentioned, as we have a range of insurers that offer different benefits, for example not all of our insurers may cover the key elements mentioned above.
If you would like us to provide a quotation please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall including Newquay, Truro, Penzance, Liskeard, Redruth, Bodmin, St Austell & Helston.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020