You can now view your driving license online, enabling you to see any points or endorsements. You can also share your driving license details to other people for example a new employer.
How to share your driving licence details:
- Go to: gov.uk/view-driving-licence
- Enter your driver number, National Insurance number and the postcode shown on your current driving licence
- Tick the box when you have read the privacy notice and click on the ‘View now’ button at the bottom of the page
You will now be able to view your driving licence information. To share your driving licence with another person, select the “Share your licence information” tab
- Click on the ‘Create a code’ button
- You will now be shown a check code which is case sensitive
- Pass this check code onto whoever needs to view your driving licence. You will also need to provide them with the last 8 characters of your driving licence number
The check code is valid for 21 days and can only be used once.
You can also download a summary of your driving licence by selecting ‘View, print or save your licence information’.
Can we help you?
If you would like us to provide a quotation for your motor insurance please complete one of the following:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay, Cornwall covering the whole of the UK.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020