The annual Royal Cornwall Show starts tomorrow and is set to welcome visitors from all over the county and beyond.
For the next few days the showground at Wadebridge will welcome around 130,000 people who have come to see what’s on offer.
It’s the county’s biggest annual event and is full of exhibits and activities which offer so much in the way of entertainment, competition, information, shopping and all that’s best in food and farming.
There’s something for every member of the family at the Royal Cornwall Show.
The first show was held back in 1793 near the Red Lion Inn in Truro and was just a ploughing match between local farmers.
The Royal Cornwall Show is regarded as one of the last true major agricultural shows in the UK.
If you are thinking about exhibiting your business at a show then please do not hesitate to contact us for an Event Insurance quotation. You can do this by one of the following:
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020