This week kicks off the start of the annual Boardmasters Festival which has been running since 1981!
From Wednesday through until Sunday Fistral Beach in Newquay will play host to surf, skate and BMX competitions, art installations, retail village and beach bar, along with the Beach Sessions.
The main music festival takes place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Watergate Bay with headlining acts Chase & Status, Kaiser Chiefs, Deadmau5 and James Bay!
For full information on what’s going on, and to purchase tickets, please see the official website below:
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020