Today marks the start of this year’s Boardmasters festival. Over the next 5 days there will be various events happening at both Fistral Beach and Watergate Bay.
The main music festival takes place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Watergate Bay with headlining acts Faithless, Rudimental and Bastille.
From today through until Sunday Fistral Beach will play host to skate and BMX competitions, art installations, retail village and beach bar, as well as Jack Rocks ‘The Beach Sessions’ gigs tonight and tomorrow evening.
For full information on what’s going on, and to purchase tickets, please see the official website below:
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020