Tomorrow night Newquay is holding its annual Christmas lights switch-on, along with a festive lantern parade and fireworks display over the harbour.
Santa’s reindeer will be outside the Hotel Victoria from 4.30pm to 6.30pm for everyone to pay a visit before their starring role in the parade, which begins 6.30pm from Narrowcliff.
The parade will make its way along Cliff Road and East Street, where they will be joined by Santa Claus and his reindeer and then continue to the bottom of Marcus Hill for the lights switch on and blessing of the Christmas Tree.
Visitors can will be able to take advantage of Newquay’s late night shopping, with many shops open until 8.30pm.
The evening’s celebrations will then finish with a festive fireworks display over the harbour at 8.45pm.
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020