The 14th annual Newquay Fish Festival starts today down at Newquay Harbour.
The event is on for the next 3 days and now attracts more than 20,000 visits over the course of the weekend.
Visitors will be able to see live cookery demonstrations from the region’s top chefs, as well as various exhibitions and a chance to get some delicious food cooked fresh to order.
Alongside the food there is a full programme of entertainment including bands, choirs, singers, dancers and even a band of pirates complete with canons!
For full information on what’s going on please see the official website below:
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020