Today marks the start of the thirteenth annual Newquay Fish Festival down at Newquay Harbour.
The event is on for the next 3 days and now attracts more than 20,000 visits over the course of the weekend.
Festivalgoers will be able to see numerous live cookery demonstrations from the region’s top chefs, as well as various exhibitions, live music and a chance to get some delicious food cooked fresh to order.
For full information on what’s going on please see the official website below:
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020