Today marks the fifth year of the Text Santa appeal, which has so far raised over £21 million for UK charities.
Tonight’s Text Santa show is on from 8pm on ITV and will be full of festive fun and entertainment.
Not only does Text Santa raise much needed funds, it also increases awareness of the brilliant and vital work that all the charities involved do. This year’s charities are Macmillan Cancer Support, Make-A-Wish UK and Save the Children.
Here at Towan Insurance we are showing our support by wearing our Christmas jumpers and making a donation to the appeal.
If you would like to join in you can donate by either phone, text or bank donation and 100% of the proceeds will be shared equally between the chosen charities. For full information please visit http://www.textsanta.co.uk/
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020