This weekend the Tunes in the Dune festival comes to the beautiful golden sands of Perranporth beach in Cornwall.
With a back drop of scenic cliffs and sand dunes, it will be a truly unique event where you can enjoy an ice cold beverage with your feet in the sand and the ocean only a stone’s throw away.
The festival takes place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday with headlining acts such as James Morrison, Ella Eyre and Dizzee Rascal performing .
For full information on what’s going on, and to purchase tickets, please see the official website below:
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020