What’s this all about?
One of our insurers have updated their residential property owners’ product to include a full Perils option should the property become unoccupied.
The new unoccupied Perils option features:
- Escape of water from any tank, apparatus or pipe of up to £5,000
- Leakage of oil from any fixed heating installation of up to £5,000
- Loss of metered utilities of up to £5,000
There are also further updates to this product this month which includes:
- The rate for FLEA cover once the property is unoccupied has been reduced
- A discount has been added for Detached Houses and Bungalows
- Discounts are now available for properties built prior to 1981
- Let Holiday, Weekend and Weekday homes are now acceptable
How can we help you?
Please feel free to contact us using once of the below options if you would like a quote for your property:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020