What’s this all about?
We recommend Directors & Officers Liability insurance to all limited companies to protect their directors and their personal assets.
What’s often not known is that while a limited company has limited liability, the directors of the business have unlimited liability. Therefore to help protect the personal assets directors have built up we recommend this cover.
What is Directors and Officers cover
It protects directors and officers for claims made against them for wrongful acts committed solely by reason of their acting as a director or officer of a company. Wrongful acts include actual or alleged:
- Breach of trust
- Breach of duty
- Libel and slander
- Breach of warranty of authority
- Wrongful trading.
How can we help you?
If you wish to discuss this in more detail please contact us using one of the following methods and our insurance advisers will be happy to help:
- Complete the form on the Homepage
- Fill in the form on our contact us page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 01637 876 876
We do everything we possibly can to check that we have got our facts straight, but it’s always possible that we could make a mistake (hopefully not or never would be better). Therefore we would like to make you aware that we accept no responsibility for information that may be factually incorrect or out of date, but we will do our best to make sure that all content is accurate. Our vision behind bringing the blog to the wider community is to keep our clients and prospective clients informed of their legal requirements, the different products on offer and how they may benefit your business and the new schemes we find which we think will benefit you.
We are Personal and Commercial Insurance Brokers based in Newquay covering the whole of Cornwall and the UK
Search The Blog
- Reopening as Lockdown Measures Ease April 20, 2021
- IR35 changes take effect from 1 April 2020 January 25, 2021
- New UK immigration laws in force from 1 January 2021 January 25, 2021
- Prepare your business for Brexit December 17, 2020
- No-Deal Brexit and Driving in Europe December 6, 2020